134] Dialogues [From Previous Exams] [For Secondary Students]

Speaking Icon

Dialogues 2

[10] Two friends are talking about spending time together.

Kareem: Hello, Ahmed. I'm thinking of going for a picnic. Would.......?

Ahmed: It all depends if…………………………….

Kareem: I'm sure it will be fine.

Ahmed: ……………………………….?

Kareem: The weather forecast. I trust it.

Ahmed: Were you planning to do something?

Kareem: Yes. If it had been fine…………………….

[11] Husband is talking with his wife about monthly living expenses.

Husband: I believe I can't afford over £ 400 a month for living expenses.

Wife: ...................................

Husband: I know, but there's nothing more we can do about it.

Wife: …………………………..?

Husband: Oh, I don't think it easy to find a job nowadays.

Wife: Try again. We need more money.

Husband: Don't you think we're wasteful?

Wife: ..............................................

Husband: So, what should I do now?

Wife: ........................................

[12] Hani wants to buy a second-hand (used) car.

Hani: Good morning, sir. I've read in the newspaper that you have second-hand cars for sale.

Car-seller: ………………………?

Hani: I'd like to have a Fiat.

Car-seller: Why do you want a Fiat in particular?

Hani: ...........................................

Car-seller: Ok. I have a second-hand car which is as good as a new one.

Hani: ………………………….?

Car-seller: It has done 25.000 km only. Let me show it to you.

Hani: ……………………………?

Car-seller: You can have it for 120,000 pounds.

Hani: That's all right. I'll cash on delivery.

[13] Tourist and booking clerk.

Booking Clerk: Good morning, sir. How can I help you?

Tourist: Please. I'd like to book a ticket to Luxor for tomorrow.

Booking Clerk: …………………..………?

Tourist: First class, please.

Booking Clerk: ……………………………?

Tourist: Single, please.

Booking Clerk: It's only 75 pounds. Tourist: Can I pay on credit or by cheque?

Booking Clerk: Sorry Sir,……………………………

Tourist: ………………………………………?

Booking Clerk: It leaves at 6.30, platform 2.

[14] Two friends are talking about the exam results.

Tamir: Have you seen the results of the exam?

Hani: ...................... What about you?

Tamir: I passed, too and I've got high marks.

Hani: Congratulations! ..................................?

Tamir: Of course and they were delighted.

Hani: .............................?

Tamir: In fact, I've decided not to join the university. I'm going to set up my own business. What about you?

Hani: …………………………………

[15] Two friends are talking about setting up business.

Hatem: I've just come back from Sinai.

Omar: …………………………?

Hatem: No, I've been there on business.

Omar: …………………………?

Hatem: I went to plan a new Pharaonic village. Such projects attract tourists.

Omar: …………………………..?

Hatem: Well, it was hard work, but really enjoyable.

Omar: …………………………?

Hatem: Wonderful! The temperature is around 25°C. In general it is fine.

[16] Two friends are talking about their hobbies.

Samir: I didn't know you play football.

Nabil: Oh, didn't you? …………....for 2 years now.

Samir: ……………………..

Nabil: Oh, I can't count them.

Samir: Where was the last match you played?

Nabil: ……………………………….

Samir: Which team were you playing against?

Nabil: ………………………….. 

[17] Policeman and Car Driver

Policeman: What are you doing here?

Driver: …………………….?

Policeman: Parking your car! You aren't allowed to park here, are you?

Driver: Sorry.

Policeman: Didn't you notice the No Parking sign?

Driver: I'm afraid, I didn't. But my car broke down unexpectedly.

Policeman: …………………………

Driver: A fine! What for?

Policeman: Because ………………………..

[18] Two friends haven’t seen each other for long.

Nabil: Hello, Zaki.

Zaki: Hello, Nabil. I haven't seen you for a long time. ………………?

Nabil: Yes, In fact I spent my holiday in Europe. …………………….?

Zaki: I spent it in Alexandria. ………………..?

Nabil: I visited France and Italy.

Zaki: ……………………………….?

Nabil: Because I have French and Italian friends who invited me to their homes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

97] All the Posts of Reading [Part I] in one PDF File for Download

110] Click the text to download the new File [Reading Comprehension-Part II]

131] All the Mini-dialogues' Posts for Download [For both the Teachers & Students]

Disclaimer

120] Classroom Management Workshop PPTX FILE for Free Download

Terms & Conditions

132] Writing for Second Year Preparatory-الصف الثاني الإعدادي موضوعات الكتابة للفصل الدراسي الثاني مصر

Homepage: